Monday, November 23, 2009

HUGE SALE

Ok... I may be on vacation, but I STILL know a bargin when I see one, and I would be failing as your demonstrator if I didn't tell you about this sale... SOooooo... this is ONE sale that you won't want to miss! HURRY.. it only lasts until 11/30.


                                                           
You REALLY won't want to miss this Shopping Extravaganza!!
Trust me on this.. it's only available to my on-line shoppers!  Check out these sales;  SHOP now!  <- click here!

Ok.... back to our regularly scheduled show!
hee..
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can tell you guys are having a blast!!
    I'm so glad you included those pics. Carol, you look crazy and happy, as usual.

    I know we will hear all about it when you get back. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a great vacation - little envious over here! I left a little award for you over on my blog if / when you have time to check it out and maybe play along?

    ReplyDelete