Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Clearly" a step in the RIGHT direction!

New TOYS!!  My Christmas present Smiley from millan.net came early today!  I wasn't expecting my Stampin' Up order to come until Thursday... and WAHOOO'ies... it came TODAY!


I am SOOOOOOOO excited about the next mini catalog coming out... AND... if you're on my customer mailing list, you WILL be getting one in the mail within the next few weeks!  Smiley from millan.net

There are SOOO many new items coming out that it is JUST too many to mention... but...  Here are a few new toys that I want to share with you!

By FAR... these are my favorites!

Do you know what they are?... NOOOOoo... not ice cubes!  Smiley from millan.net

These are clear mount blocks for the new rubber stamp line!  YEP!!  NO KIDDING!!  Stampin' Up will NOW be offering both clear mounting and wood mounting options!  It will be our same high-quality rubber!  Coming in January you'll be able to order either clear-mount or wood-mount stamps.

PLUS... the clear-mount stamps sets will come in a storage box the size of a DVD.  SO.. that MEANS... MORE stamp sets in a smaller amount of storage space!!  WAH-HOO!

OK... the next exciting news is....


SWEEEET !   Satin ribbon!!  Gosh I love our ribbons!  And THESE are suberb!  I didn't get all of the colors, but what I have here is (left to right) Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Read, Very Vanilla, and.. BASIC BLACK (you can bearly see that one) Oh.. this ribbon is Oh SO NICE!

Other colors that will be available are:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Basic Gray!  I plan on getting those right after Christmas!  :)

ok... on to more toys! Smiley from millan.net


NEW PUNCHES!!!

A brand new style... TOO!

Corner punches, border punches, tag punch, AND.. an awesomely COOL bird and branch punch!  I can't WAIT to use these!!!

The new design is easier to punch and easier on the hands!  PLUS......The punch design is made in such a way that it locks shut for easy storage!


Ok... one more new goodie, and I'll have to finish posting tomorrow night....


Stitched Felt Flowers!

SUPER CUTE!!!  These are just so cute, and you can embellish just about anything!!

I'll be featuring these in my next few cards!!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment