Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haitian Disaster Relief

On January 12, 2010 a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti, leaving in its wake devastation so overwhelming that the Haitian people and their leaders can only look for help from the outside to cope. As a Stampin′ Up! demonstrator, you can help make a difference in the lives of those who continue to suffer from the effects of this earthquake by purchasing, and more importantly selling, the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set.


From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold will be donated to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.







GOSH... I think Stampin' Up! is wonderful!

You can order this stamp set at ANY time 24/7 from my web site: Carol's Corner

AND.... don't forget!!  THIS IS THE BEST TIME to order from Stampin' Up!


For every $50 in net product, you receive a FREE stamp set from the SAB catalog!!
Don't have a SAB catalog??...  Click on the link to the right on my sidebar OR email me, if you'd like me to send you one!!!

Happy Stampin'!
Carol







No comments:

Post a Comment