Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MOJO-120 Friends

Nothing like a little MOJO to get the creative juices flowing!!  
Hmm.... I think I've said that before!!
But... it's TRUE!   If you haven't participated in a MOJO sketch challenge... NOW is the time!!  This week is especially a good one to join in on... it's a contest week!
The first week of each month they pick a winner... one for each 75 entries!
Not bad odds...eh?   So... GET your MOJO mooooovin'!!

Here's my entry for this week...  I decided to stay with this fanTAStic new DSP from the Occasions mini.. called:  Sending Love  (Can I tell  you that its one of THE PRETTIEST speciality papers that I've seen them come out with YET!?!?)

This card also features a brand new stamp set from the Occasions Mini called: Vintage Vogue, which also has a beautiful jumbo wheel (not used on this card, but i MAY decorate the inside with it.. hmm...)  A few more new items...  The absolutely aDORable new edging punch called:  Pinking Hearts  -- LOVE IT!  as well as.... that lovely, satiny Red Ribbon..  mm..mmm...mmm.. I Love this new catalog!  If you haven't gotten one yet, and want one.. PLEASE let me know.  You could also scan through the on-line version if you want to check out all the new products before you get yours!!
The BEST thing about these products is....... THEY ARE AVAILABLE to order!!  So, if you'd like any of the products featured in the Occasions Mini or in the main catalog, please email me... or visit my on-line store that is open 24/7!



Here's a close up of the circle.  I cut out a basic black circle and used my corner rounder to make the scallops!  Want to know how to do that?... simply email me, and I'll be HAPPY to tell you.  OR... attend my class this Saturday, and You can make this card too!!  (along with this card featured on an earlier post)



Welp... again.. it's another LATE night of stamping, and I have to GIT to bed!

Night all...
& Happy Stamping

Carol

4 comments:

  1. nice card with nice ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet with your combo of patterned papers and heart border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! This card is adorable. If you are interested in challenges please check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete