Friday, January 8, 2010

Oops... Changed my mind!

THIS.... is project #3 for Saturday's Stamp class!
I have that little milk carton planned for another day!!
   I adapted this version from Dawn's blog by just using a different stamp set!
       She's got sooooo many goodies on her blog, I could spend all day paroosing it!
This project uses my clear mount stamp set called:  With All My Heart and Well Scripted.  It also features the new Pinking Hearts punch and the Small Heart punch
   OhMyGooodnesss this is such a cute valentine.... because... when you open it up...



There is a place for a valentine surprise!!!
SWEEEET...huh?


Here's a close up of the front of the card



How Adorable is THIS??
Thanks Dawn for another FANTASTIC valentine idea!

My Stamp class is this coming Saturday.. I'm soooo excited!!!

Other supplies used are:
Gold Cording
Sponges

Ok... now I'm off to get ready for tomorrow Stamp Class!

TTFN
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment