Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank Goodness for the New Year!

WOW... did it feel GOOD to finally get into my craftroom!!!
Smiley from millan.net

I do love the holidays, however it can just get SO overwhelming at times!!   I had GREAT intentions... and just about everyday in December, I wanted to get some "stamp time" in, but there was always something else that needed to be done first, so my stamping bliss time was post-poned numerous times. 

I hope everyone's holidays were special and wonderful... mine were!  Millan.net Tonight I stamped, tomorrow my tree comes down!  Which will officially mark the end of the holiday season.

It took me a while to FIND my craft table, because things just got piled up... higher and higher, until I was able to sort through the rubble!  BUT... here is it...  The FIRST card of 2010...  Called:    Love Birds! Smiley from millan.net

This card uses our NEW Speciality Designer Series Paper called:  Sending Love... and EVERY single sheet is STUNNING!  I highly recommend this beautiful paper, its just SOoo pretty!



This card will be one of the project that my stamp class will be making this Saturday, if you live in Southeastern PA, and would like to attend, please contact me.

The base of the card is Very Vanilla, the pink scallop was die cut using the Circle Scallops #2 die, and the stamp set is called Love You Much!  I used the Heart to Heart punch for the cut out hearts, and the birds... (if you look closely)... are paper pierced using some Saffron DSP.  Check out that beautiful satin ribbon... YEP... in the Occasions Mini Catalog coming out!  (Check out my side bar, I have a button if you want to see the mini)



Here's a list of all the supplies used to make this card:
~Paper:
~Stamp sets:
~Ink:
~Accessories:

Remember... my Stamp Store is open 24/7!

Hugs!
Carol




9 comments:

  1. Oh, Carol, this card is just sooo lovely! I've been on SCS alot this week and have not seen anything NEARLY this gorgeous as yours!!! I'm so glad I will be able to take part in your class on Saturday and come home with one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card. We'd love to see more. Please come join our new challenge blog which starts up next wednesday. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, thanks so much for the comments on my card, someone is going to be lucky to receive yours for Valentine's Day. I have just noticed lots of new SU goodies on your blog. Here in Australia we have to wait such a long time after they have been released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love all the details!
    Thanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely projects you make and your trip to Disney looked like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a *lovely* Valentine! Carol, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment which led me here to your wonderful blog! Happy New Year from Nebraska! Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! I love all the new SU items -- especially that scrumptious ribbon. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments on my Mojo post last week! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great valentine card. I just may have to CASE this! I can't wait to get that paper too!

    ReplyDelete