Sunday, February 28, 2010

I FINALLY got to stamp today!

This card is one I started last week for the SCS sketch challenge.. but.. didn't get to finish it until today!!  It's kind of been a crazy week... and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse before it gets better.  I've started my FINAL class for my Master's Degree.. and this one is the BEAST.  It's my capstone class, and it will take a LOT of my time.. so for the next EIGHT agonizing weeks.. I will be trying to get through this last class! UGH!  However... when I'm done... i'm DONE!  So.. I will be posting WAY more than I have been these last couple of months...
  NOW... on to the cards that I made today!!
Like I said.. this one is for the Splitcoaststampers Wednesday sketch challenge #269..

I thought I would dig out a stamp set that I don't get to play with very often.... So, Cheep Talk got the dust blew off of it tonight.  The DSP is called Sweet Pea from the Occasions mini.. and there is just a MULTITUDE of different papers to pick from. Of course, I also had to play with the Scallop Trim Border punch.. which is free.. YEP... you saw that right.. FREE!  For every $50 order of ANY SU! products in the current catalogs you can get a FREE Sale-a-bration set.  So.. HURRY this offer is only good until March 31.  Don't WAIT!!!!

Here's a list of supplies:
Cheep Talk #113204
Sending Love Epoxy Brads - Chocolate Chip #117272

I do have some more cards to post this week... so... stay tuned!!
Until next time... happy stampin'

Hugs,   Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment