Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Saturday's Egg-Cellent Egg's Class

Here are the pictures of the project we will be making this coming Saturday, February 20.

I have a FEW more spots left if you'd like to join us, please email me right away so I can order the Egg-Cellent Egg's kit for you.

We will be making 5 cards (size 5 x 5) and a tote bag to carry them in.  CUTE CUTE CUTE project and it would make a GREAT Easter Gift for someone!!

Here's the pics:











These cards use items featured in the Egg-cellent Egg's kit.  So you can see... it's not just for eggs!!  :o)

Happy Stamping!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that tote?!!! And I love the cards too. Can't wait to come!! I'm going to LOVE going home and showing off everything!!!

    You picked a super project Carol, as usual!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete