Monday, May 17, 2010

Doncha just LOVE a little sprinkle of MOJO

... it SURE does get the creative juices flowing!

These sketch challenges ALWAYS sparkes a small creative flame. Everyone needs a morsal of MOJO, and this sketch is NO different!


(I'm thinkin' my color could be better on my camera!)

The sketch is simple enough.. a few layers a strip of paper and/or ribbon, a tad bit of hemp will do the trick!  I started out with my very favorite color Rich Razzleberry and build up from there.  Then I grabbed another favorite DSP called: Cottage Wall, and backed it with some Old Olive cardstock.  Oh My Heavens... this paper is GORGEOUS!  I gave my big shot some much needed attention and added a slice of Whisper White after cutting it with the Top Note Die and embossing it with the Floral Bouquet folder.  YEP.. still have all my fingers!!  The sentiment is from the All Holidays set and it was inked using the Many Marvelous Markers... namely (Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Pale Plum.)  GOSH.. this paper goes so well together!!  I sponged the sentiment edges, mounted it on Old Olive and assembled the entire works using a Jumbo Grommet, and a Jumbo Brad.  Don't forget to add a bit of hemp... and...TADAAAAAaaaaa.... DONE!

NO animals were hurt in the making of this card!  AND...All of these items can be purchased on my demonstrator website... YEP... EVEN WHILE in your jammies!! (I won't look!)  :)

My store is open 24/7… Click HERE!

oookkayyy... until next time!

HUGS!
Carol

Here's the list of supplies!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  All Holidays
Ink:  MM Markers in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Pale Plum

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the combo of the emboss folder & the Cottage Wall paper (my favorite). I may have to CASE that idea while the paper is still around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card... that little bit of embossing adds just the perfect amount of texture. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I'm thinking of tackling this sketch.

    ReplyDelete