Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!!
Yesterday we went on a beautiful hike in Gap, Pennsylvania yesterday... and BOY am I glad we went yesterday, because today is rather COLD!!  Brr.. Smiley from millan.net

When we got back last night, I made this card for my oldest daughter.  I just LOVE this set.. It's called:  Awash with Flowers, and it's one of the new stamp sets that will be featured in the new catalog coming out in July!  Check it out... it's a beauty!
I'm pretty sure she'll like it!
Here's a picture of the ribbon treatmeat:
  
And... here's the inside:

I think finishing off the inside of the card really completes it.  And I like to stamp something on the inside, usually a little lighter in color.  So, I stamped the main image off once before I stamped it on the inside.  The eyelet border punch also finishes the card off nicely.
Sooo... to all my female friends... have a Wonderful HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
Smiley from millan.net
Hugs!
Carol

Supplies:

  • Awash with Flowers & Well Scripted

  • Paper: Melon Mambo DSP, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black

  • Ink: Black Stazon, Crushed Curry, Old Olive

  • Accessories: Silver Brads, Wide Oval Punch, Crushed Curry Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge


You can shop with me 24/7… Click HERE!


1 comment: