Monday, May 10, 2010

It must be......

my new favorite stamp set... because since I've gotten it, that's all I've been using!  Tomorrow night I'm going to play with  Elements of Style!

So... anyway... I've been making LOTS of birthday cards lately.  I make them for the Birthday Club at work. Each month I need about 4-8 cards. So, its been fun supplying them with different cards each month! 

Here are two cards using the same set, and looking almost the same.. with some small differences.



Supplies used:
  • Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Well Scripted, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel
  • Accessories: Jumbo Grommets, Filigree Brads, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Lattice Embossing folder, and sponges 
Did you know that...



May is National Scrapbooking Month--the perfect time for you to share your love of scrapbooking with your customers and increase your May sales and recruiting.


To assist you in this, Stampin' Up! is offering a special promotion for the month of May: purchase a qualifying scrapbooking stamp set or the My Digital Studio software and receive a FREE package of Designer brads--choose from four designs!


Make a list of customers with whom you could share the fun of stamping and scrapbooking, then call them to see if they'd like to schedule a May scrapbooking workshop.


Purchase any one of the following sets...

Qualifying stamp sets....


OR....
My Digital Studio software
*From Summer Mini Catalog

**Last Chance stamp set!



And...
Choose one of these Designer brads 

No comments:

Post a Comment