Thursday, May 6, 2010

MOJO-a-LISHIOUS

I love MOJO sketches!  There's always a fun sketch, and these are GREAT because 1/2 the work of making a card is already done for you.  Sometimes I think that's the hardest part, coming up with a sketch.  If you never have participated in a MOJO sketch... you really need to try it once!  Give it a go!   a MOJO GO!

Here's the sketch:

And.. my card:



This card uses the very tropical Designer Series Paper called: Island Oasis which is featured in the Summer Mini... (by the way, contact me right away if you don't have one!!) You can get the same look on YOUR hibiscus flowers by using the Rock 'n Roll Technique.  Just stamp first in Summer Sun ink, and then ROLL the edges in Melon Mambo ink.  I also spritz the rubber with a mist of water before I stamped it.  They looked they they were water colored!!  The small 3/4 inch squares were quickly embossed using the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder also in the Summer mini, its called: Square Lattice   Remember!!  All of these items featured on this card can be purchased at my Stampin' Up! web store!!

Look how pretty!!

Supplies used:
~ Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
~ Melon Mambo Card Stock
~ Whisper White & Basic Black Card stock


HAPPY STAMPIN'
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I planned on trying this sketch and may get to it eventually. My craft room is a mess and I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE the design of this card with the floral DP behind the thin butterfly strip. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete