Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oh.. Goodness.. I've been busy!

It FEELS GOOOOOOD!
....... to finally get to stamp instead of having do to homework!!  I ALMOST forgot how to upload pictures to my blog!!
  BUT... low and behold..  a CARD:
        We will be making this in my next stamp class.. (Saturday, May 15 @ 1:00 pm)
This card features a stampset called... Elements of Style and the new embossing folder called.. Square Lattice both are featured in the Summer mini which JUST came out on May 1.
Here's a close up of the butterfly, which is cut using the Bigz Butterfly die, and the stamp technique is watercoloring directly on the rubber with the Watercolor Crayons, then misting it with a fine spray of water... it gives a soft watercolor look.. I just LOVE it!


This is another card my stamp class will be making, using the new Itty Bitty Bits, the Punch Pack, and Bitty Buttons.  The flower is made using three Whisper White Scallops using the Scallop Circle punch, roughed up, split in half, and secured with a brad.  Scrunch up the 'petals' and sponge the edges to give it a finished look like a carnation (MY favorite flower.. by the way!)


Here's a close up of the flower... It almost looks REAL!



Ok.. so.. RUN Smiley from millan.net don't walk to my stamp class on Saturday, May 15, for these two card projects, and a few other FUN things to stamp!

IF you don't have a Summer Mini... and would like one, please let me know and I'll get one out to you immediately!! 

Remember:

My store is open 24/7… Click HERE!
Millan.net
Stampin' Hugs!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment