Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friends Never Fade

YAY!... I finally got to post something NEW!
BUT.. don't forget about the ribbon shares that I'm offering in the post below.  These are GREAT ways to get a huge variety of ribbons!!

ok.. so, on to the card.  My good friend... and downline Nance asked me over awhile back to stamp with her.. and THIS is what I came up with...


I just LOVE this... whacha think?
This card uses so many of my new FAVorite things!
Supplies:
     Stamp sets (in clear mount):  Friends Never Fade and Perfect Punches
     Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Greenhouse Gala DSP and; Whisper White
     Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait

TTFN!
Carol

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to make it. Barbara

    ReplyDelete