Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Class....

August card class was a lot of fun..  It's a shame if you missed it, because in this class we made some really awesome cards. Smiley from millan.net    
One was a slider card, and the other was a Marquee card!

This first card was shamelessly stolen from Jan Tink!  If you have never read her blog called Stamps, Paper, Scissors... please do yourself a favor and read it!!  I read it from beginning to end once and HONESTLY.. I laughed Smiley from millan.net for hours!!  Her creativity and sense of humor astound me!!  It cracks me up how whenever she mentions our CEO of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner.. she always follows with... (may she live forever!).   I oogle and Ahhh over Jan's artwork as well as getting side-stitches Smiley from millan.net from her comic relief!  Jan also provides a video on how she makes her Marvelous Magical Marquee card, so I won't go into construction details... so.. here's the card!

The center of the card opens like a camera shutter Smiley from millan.net ... to reveal.......

TOTALLY AWESOME????.... I think so too!!

The next card is a slider card... and it's actually quite simple:

Here is the inside when the top tab is pulled up..

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Now.. the other thing I like to do is give the class attendees a treat!!

soooo... here's the special treat!!

The flower close up....

I just Smiley from millan.net my Big Shot!!  I use it just about every single time I sit down to stamp!  If you don't have one.. think about getting one because there is SOOOoooo much stuff you can do with it!!  I absolutely can't get enough of the Big Shot dies and Embossing folders! 

This basket was done using the following supplies:
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red; Tangerine Tango; Daffodil Delight; Old Olive

Remember.. you can always shop at my on-line store 24/7.
   (even in your jammies!!)

Until next time!!
hugs!
Carol

1 comment: