Sunday, August 22, 2010

Elegant Lines - II

Ok.. the first time I used my Elegant Lines embossing folder, I spritz the cardstock with the Frost White shimmer paint, and put it in the embossing folder on the wrong side!! ...  After I tossed that aside and made this last card, I re-thought the error, and decided to use it anyway!  This card uses the negative impressions of the embossing lines.  If you look closely, you can see that the line images are indented instead of raised.  But, what an awesome look!!

The stamp set is called Sihouette Sentiments and is another Level 1 Hostess set.  You can get this set, or any of the other Level 1 sets for FREE just by placing a $150 order. Click HERE to visit my on-line store!!

This card uses the same basic layout as a previous post.  I finally broke the wrapper on my Woodland Walk DSP.  This is such gorgeous paper and it matches the Growing Green stamp set. (one that I don't have... YET!)

You just can't go wrong when you pair up the Wild Wasbi Textured cardstock up with this DSP.  It matches perfectly... like ALL Stampin' Up! products!

And just how about that GOJUS 1/8 inch ribbon!  SWEEEET!  Speaking of ribbons, don't miss out on my ribbon shares!  Check that out here!


Supplies used in this card:
#120127 Sihouette Sentiments
#101406 Black Stazon
#121075 Wild Wasabi classic ink
#119277 Elegant Lines embossing folder
#117389 Woodlandp Walk DSP
#118402 Scallop Edge Punch
#119859 Wide Oval Punch
#119856 Large Scallop Oval
#119959 1/8 inch Early Espresso Ribbon
#104430 Dimensionals
#116631 Paper Piercer & #105826 Mat Pack
#112533 Jumbo Brads

1 comment: