Saturday, August 21, 2010

Simple... yet... Elegant

Elegant simplicity!


I was playing around with the Elegant Lines embossing folder and the etchings in the folder are SO deep that it kept giving me crease lines across my cardstock.  So, I figured if I sprayed the cardstock to moisten it that I wouldn't get those ugly crease lines.  I sprayed my cardstock with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and the Frost White shimmer paint and the results were impressive!

I simply LOVE these half-pearl embellishments. They have adhesive on the back so they can be easily placed anywhere on your artwork!
Here's my card (if you want, you can click on the picture for a closer view).


The Rich Razzleberry DSP was created using the Presto specialty paper and sponged with Rich Razzleberry.  This cardstock is awesome!  You can spritz it, sponge it, smooch it, and the designs on the cardstock just POP! Smiley from millan.net I just LOVE IT!

Don't forget, You can shop in your Jammies!!
  visit my on-line store 24-7:  Carol's Corner
Supplies used are:
#119277 Elegants Lines embossing folder
#100730 Whisper White Cardstock
#115316 Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
#117175 Presto Patterns Specialty DSP
#120516 Perfect Punches
#119247 Basic Pearls Accent Jewels
#119856 Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch
#119859 Extra-Large Oval Punch
#116854 Frost White Shimmer Paint
#101610 Stamping Sponges

Sooo.. until next time!!
Carol



3 comments:

  1. OOOOOO yess, I lubs it. Very nice looking.
    From Barbara, since I still can't figure out which of these comment thingies to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS a stunning and elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I;ve been having the same issue of the impression being so deep that the paper cracks a bit....I am going to give this a try! Not only to help in getting no cracks but because it's GORGEOUS!!!! This is such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete