Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lots of New Things going on.....

I've been MIA, and I appologize for that, BUT I've been extremely busy over the last few months trying to get everything ready for the wedding.. and If you were ALL wondering... the wedding was beautiful and the honeymoon was SOOooo much more than I could have ever imagined!  This picture was taken the night before the wedding.... hmm.. we look SO calm...

Our Beautiful Rings...

Here's a few pictures of the special day...

The Kiss!

The Reception...

ICKY face...

My AWESOMELY ADORABLE HUSBAND!!!!

The Awesome decorations!!

Everything went well. The reception was decorated like a Hawaiian luau, and everyone had a blast!  I was exhausted by the end of the night.  We left for Hawaii on Tuesday, Dec 14, and returned two days before Christmas.  JUST in time for the winter storm BLAST!!  I came from the Hawaiian temperatures ranging in the mid 80's back to the frigid cold artic chilly blast!  Needless to say, I was missing the tropic temperatures!  It was finally nice to be back home again to see my children!  I missed them all!

So... now with the New Year here, and my schooling is done, I will be concentrating on my Stampin' Up! business, classes, clubs, and workshops! 

Speaking of workshops, if you are interested in holding one, NOW is the BEST time to do so.  I'm booking workshops now for Sale-a-bration.  Don't miss this opportune time!

TTFN!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your dress is SO pretty! Can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is so nice!!! You make a beautiful couple, and the Hawaiian theme is great!

    ReplyDelete