Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 Easter Card

Just because I haven't posted... doesn't mean that I wasn't stamping!  I have a few great cards that I want to show you over the next few days...  I need to catch you up with what's been going on at MY house!!

This little beauty was done using the chalkboard technique.  Stamp your image using White Craft ink on Basic Black cardstock then make sure you heat set.  I used the vine flourish from Vintage Vogue.
  
 
Using your Watercolor pencils, color over top of the white lines. Touch up using your white gel pen I added some extra doodle-dots along the flowers and vines.  Punch it out using the Wide Oval Punch. Here's a close up picture:

 
The center "egg" is popped up on dimensionals.  The Easter greeting comes from a retired stamp set called Well Scripted.  Gosh I loved that stamp set!! :(

Hugs!
Carol



1 comment:

  1. Love the detailing on this card! Awesome job! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete