Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mojo inspiration

Whenever I need a little (ok.. here lately... a LOT of) inspiration, I always check out the MOJO sketches!  HERE you will find pages and pages, and MORE pages of super great cards by some pretty amazing talent!


Sooo... I bring to you THIS card...


So, I'm not sure if I can even remember the colors I used to sponge in the area around the flower.  But, I'll try to compose a list below.   This card features the Friends Never Fade stamp set, as well as Greenhouse Gala DSP.  I used the Hobby Blade to cut out the smaller flower of the focal image, and tucked the gorgeous 5/8 inch Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon underneath.  Using my piercing tool and the mat pack, I poked a frame around the Soft Suede card stock for a little added dimension.   


Here's a closeup of the cut-out.  It's pretty easy to cut, once you figure out where exactly you want to place the ribbon.  I hope this card, or ANY of the many other lovely cards found on the MOJO site inspires YOU to dig out your stamp supplies and STAMP!  (A dirty stamp is a HAPPY stamp!!)

Hugs!
Carol

Supplies:
Stamp set: Friends Never Fade
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Pumpkin pie 5/8 inch satin ribbon, paper piercer, mat pack, hobby blade, Eyelet border punch, sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment