Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Out of the Darkness

So... I was thinking... it's about FINE TIME that I should post on my blog!  Which brings me to the name of THIS card..   Out of the Darkness!  Not only do I feel like I've stepped out of a dark hole, but I think this card has that same look and feel!  This card is a submission for the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge SC328.




Here's a closeup picture of the flower punched using the Build a Blossom punch from the Occasions mini catalog (this punch is still available, by the way) and the center is accented with the Basic pearls.  I'm not sure if you can see the shimmery petals, but those were embossed using Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  Email me if you have any additional questions!
Bye for now!
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Neato!! I like this card alot and yes, the shimmery petals are showing. It's a great title to the card too. WELCOME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome back! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Carol. Do we get to do this one for class? It's georgous. Barbara

    ReplyDelete